At one of the leading Technical Institutions in Trinidad and Tobago!
You have ambition. You know that to be successful in your career and in your life, you can’t remain static. You must continue to grow and learn and you realize the value a quality education plays in your continued growth and success. You’re looking for your window of opportunity – a program that will help you achieve your goals. You need an institution grounded in tradition, yet, progressive. You need Advanced Solutions Technical Institute.
Please take a moment to Get Connected to A.S.T.I so we can get to know you and send you information targeted to your interests. You can also call us at 868-223-5721 / 489-7500 to get more information, set up academic advising, to reserve your space at an upcoming information session, or to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
If you would like to learn more about any of our programs offered, please refer to the programmes page.
Download ASTI’s Registration Form to begin
At A.S.T.I we take our students’ future employment seriously and are committed to helping you build rewarding careers. Here, students can expect to develop skills relevant to their future professions. We design and update our courses so that they are directly relevant to the current employment market. We help students find internships, work experience and voluntary opportunities across a wide variety of organizations.An internship is a work-related learning experience for individuals who wish to develop hands on work experience in a certain occupational field. Most internship is temporary assignments that last approximately three months up to a year.Each year, ASTI students take advantage of internships to explore careers, to gain professional experience, and to earn academic credit. Internships give you an opportunity to:
• Find out what it is like to work in a specific field.
• Make contacts with professionals in the field.
• Gain academic credit. Student must work with a faculty sponsor and register in advance to receive academic credit. Check with your department for
• Strengthen your resume. Related experience is often necessary before an employer/graduate program will consider your application.
• Jump-start your full-time job search. Employers often hire their interns for fulltime employment after graduation.
For more information on Internship and other voluntary employment opportunities contact us.